Friday 12 May 2017

OUGD406 - Studio Brief 3 - Updated Handmade Catalogue


OUGD406

Studio Brief 3


Updated Handmade Catalogue 


Screen Printed Front Cover


Wayfinding






Screen Printed Back Cover

I redesign the catalogue so it included a screen printed front and back cover. I bound it using thread to give it a cleaner more professional outcome. I also lined the cover with pink card to add a nice detail to the book and also maintain the colour scheme.

There are some errors within the front cover. This is due to the screen not exposing properly. I quite like the effect as it embraces the errors that come with something created by hand. 

Other changes include extra information about the event including the address of the location. It also includes social media hashtags and the Instagram and twitter handle and the logos specified by the library. 

The feedback I received was very positive but it was suggested that I print the content in black and white and fit more prints on a page. I should also consider using a cheaper stock, this is all to save money on production costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment