Wednesday 10 April 2019

OUGD603 - Tea Packaging - photos

OUGD603 


Tea Packaging
 photos


By creating physical mock-ups of the tea packaging I have had much more creative control over the art direction of the images.
Adding props such as the fruit and seeds helps to create a narrative and actually having the trees in planted in the tins in the photographs really shows the multiple uses the tins have. 
I used a dark backdrop and deepened the blacks and shadows in post-production to make the product feel high end and expensive. as this product would be marketed as a luxury item. I took inspiration from existing M&S adverts and food photography blogs. Another reason I chose black as the background colour was that the tins are predominantly white in colour and I wanted them to contrast against the backdrop.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment