Sunday 24 March 2019

OUGD603 - Abbie Howard - T-shirts

OUGD603

Abbie Howard


T-shirts

I will print the design on disperse as I can rely on the quality of the outcome being higher compared to screen printing. 

Instructions:
- Set up the document, photoshop or illustrator.
- 110cm minimum width x hower large height
- save on  a memory stick on the folder called 'fabric print'
- Save the document as 'student number, disperse, sizing'
- drop off at 3.30pm
- save the file as a .tiff







I succesfully ironed the designs onto plain white t-shirts.

I did a small photoshoot on location. we chose to do the photoshop with a beach in the background as the design revolves around nature and I wanted this to be reflected in the product photography.

This was done on a very low budget with just my phone and edited using Lightroom. I will also do a studio shoot using lights and a DLSR for higher quality images.

Original photos

























Edited Images











No comments:

Post a Comment