Thursday 22 November 2018

OUGD603 - Loved & Found - Pitch

OUGD603

John Lewis - Loved & Found


Pitch 

I was invited to the John Lewis and Partners offices to show the work I submitted to the Loved and Found Brief and previous work I have created.

I brought a sketchbook with sketches I had done over the summer of similar style. 


Submitted Work




I also put together a PDF of some of my more illustrative work that I thought might be relevant.










After showing the panel this presentation they agreed that they preferred my digital work, in particular the swimming pool pattern and the line drawings. They especially like the colours used in the series of three illustrations as it fit with their Scandinavian aesthetic. 

I will now wait for feedback, if I am selected for the next phase I will develop these illustrations further.


No comments:

Post a Comment