Friday 8 December 2017

OUGD503 - SB01 - Choosing a brief


OUGD503

SB01



Choosing a brief 

identifying Individual briefs 

Briefs that interested me:

Digital McKinsey (D&AD)
DropBox Paper (D&AD)
The Dogs Trust (YNC)
Grown Up Chocolate Company (YNC)
Fair Play (RSA)
Luxury Gift Packing (StarPack)
Stephen Hawking, A Brief History of Time (Penguin)


I have decided to chose the Digital McKinsey Brief as my substantial brief. I will also complete the penguin book cover and the Drop Box Paper Brief as smaller Briefs

Time Scales
(subject to change)

I will complete the penguin cover by Tuesday 12th December (in tome for the crit scheduled on this day)

I will allow between 10 days and 2 weeks for the Dropbox brief. I will need to use the universities facilities for this brief so will start this after Christmas.

I will allow up to 4 weeks for the digital McKinsey Brief. I want to create a substantial response to this brief.  I will start work on this over the Christmas holidays but will start the time frame after the new year.

As well as these competition briefs I will also work on a logo for Leeds University Canoe Club and possibly two EP covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment