Thursday 17 January 2019

OUGD603 - Internal Collaboration - Evaluation

OUGD603

Internal Collaboration


Evaluation

During this collaboration we spent the majority of the time allocated to idea production and development. I did participate in this process but I do feel like it was largely one sided and my contributions were not taken seriously as viable ideas. Due to this, it only left a matter of days to produce the posters and make two rounds of amends. I had to choose a vector style of illustration as I knew I could produce the artwork quicker using this style. The end result communicates the idea but there is a lot of room for improvement.

This brief took approximately 4 weeks. If we split our time evenly between idea generation and copy writing and the actual design and art working of the campaign it would have allowed more room for a larger campaign covering social media platforms and website design. We could have really pushed ourselves if we had better time management. 

No comments:

Post a Comment