Sunday 20 January 2019

OUGD603 - 60 Sec Doc - Initial Ideas


OUGD603 

60 Sec Doc 


Initial Ideas

Music Choices
Before we began filming, myself and Natasha sat down to discuss music choices.
We choose Run Boy Run by Woodkid as this is one of the tracks she listens to while training, it is also upbeat and energetic which is what we want to communicate. 

I can cut the clips in time to the music which will make the film seem more considered and professional.

To give me direction when shooting this film I put together a few shot lists. This would give me something to look back on when editing to give the film structure and also make sure I didn't miss out any key elements that were important to the storytelling. 

Swimming Shot List:
Putting goggles/hat on
walking onto poolside
diving in
underwater start
feet as they turn
hand as it goes into the water
talking at the wall
water moving

Bike shot list:
Pan up from feet to face
feet spinning
concentration

Running shot list:
warm up
multiple runners in a pack
start
running away from the camera
running towards the camera

 I will not religiously follow these shot lists, It's just to give me an idea of what I want to film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment