Monday 5 March 2018

OUGD503 - SB01 - DropBox - Animations


OUGD503

SB01

DropBox - Animation

The brief requires a minimum of two executions / touch-points (anything from wayfinding to a website, brands to books) including at least one physical and one digital element.

I have chosen to create a a book (physical) and an Instagram account (digital) which includes animations. 

I have created a few animations.
( the videos have been compressed to fit with Bloggers sizing standers, please keep this in mind when considering the quality.)



This was my first attempt at animation, its clear I still have some practicing to do.




For this animation I used the illustration file that didn't have texture added. This meant the animation was less complex and the files were much lighter and easier to use.


The animations are taken directly from the illustrations in the book. This helps relate the two touch points together to create a campaign that is coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment