Monday 5 February 2018

OUGD503 - SB01 - DropBox Crit Feedback


OUGD503

SB01

DropBox Crit Feedback


Work Shown 
After producing three prototypes, I found that idea 1 could be developed the furthest and has the strongest associated digital touch points. I presented this idea at the crit.




I explained that the outcome had to be a graphic design response. It has to have both a physical and digital touchpoint. The physical outcome would be a publication. It will be made out of fully biodegradable material. It would be light hearted but impactful without being intimidating and depressing. 

The feedback I recievd was very possitive. The next step I should take is to create the publication, test and  review it. I also need to think about how I will create a digital touchpoint and how the use of social media can promote and empower the publication. 


No comments:

Post a Comment